*** Could i be PREGNANT? ***

Onin

Reaction score
Hi :D i'm new to this so please be gentle with me :) (I don't know what all the abbreviations stand for)
Well it all began a few months ago.. My periods used to be regular, and now they're not. As in, they last for about a day, 2 days max. I have had some blood but that was 3 weeks before i was due on. Now i've noticed my belly is bigger, i've had stabbing pains, headaches, sickness, urinating more and weird food cravings (I mean BANANAS??? EWWW!).... I have tried a home pregnancy test but it came back negative, so i am wondering if anyone had experienced this before and what should i do? I mean i feel like an elephant for christs sake! .... :rotfl:

Thank You
:wave:

:wave: welcome

Do you know what date your Af came last cycle? you could possibly be testing too early

hmmmm mabe your testing too early why not wait a week (agonising i know and i wouldn't hehe) then test again :D

Might be worth seeing your doctor, sounds like you think you might be a few months gone possibly? To be honest there can be lots of reasons for these signs, could mean nothing, could mean something. If it keeps coming back negative and you're still getting these abnormal pains I would see your doctor :hug:

I agree about going to see your doctor. Good luck, hope you get the result you're hoping for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back