Could I be pg?

Naomi D

Reaction score
Hi Girls, I really need some advice.

I came off the mini pill 3 months ago. I had a perfect 28 day cycle first time round, then a 30 day cycle. Both proper af's, with lots of cramps etc. I have bd'd every day from cd 8 to cd 21, and now Im on cd 37. Im a week late, which is just so unusual for me, also I have hardly any symptoms, of either af or pg?

This all sounds like good news so far right? well I have taken many hpt's, the ebay cheapies, and also one midstream test from wilko's and they are all BFN's :(

I am starting to feel really miserable...is there something wrong with me and my cycles, or is there a chance Im pregnant?

I just dont know what to do?

Hi,
It can, for some people, take some time for your cycle to settle down. But may be an idea to go to your Dr and get a blood test.
Hope everything works out for you.
x

Thanks, you're right I should go and get a blood test to make sure. I think that part of me is still hopeful that Im pg, and I dont want to be told Im not - cos if I'm not pg, then it means there may be something wrong with ovulation/cycles.

hi naomiN. i'm wondering if you should do a clearblue test, i hear they are usually the most reliable?? xx

Clear Blue test are really good. I took one only one day after my AF was due and it showed up a very faint positive line, and then the doctor confirmed that my HCG level was only 14.9, so really shows that they pick up the smallest amount of the hormone.
And just remember if you are not this time although you are late it DOES NOT mean there has to be something wrong with your ovulation/ cycle. Give yourself time and try not to stress 2 much!!
Keep positive!!
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back