• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cot sleeping

welll done cahal!! Im currentlt sitting with a baby sleeping in my arms :blush:

Little Ella spent her first night in her cotbed in her own room last night and she did exactly the same as she has every other night- she woke once in the night and slept soundly on either side of that. Now we just need to get her sleeping through the night- any tips?

Yay ella!!

No tips I'm afraid x

I'd love Freddie to sleep through but my boobs wouldn't! How on earth do you manage it while breastfeeding without waking up at 3am absolutely soaked?

I'd love Freddie to sleep through but my boobs wouldn't! How on earth do you manage it while breastfeeding without waking up at 3am absolutely soaked?

tegan slept for 7 hours one night last week and i woke up soaked the bed was soaked to and my boobs were so full tegan couldnt latch on so i expressed some x

seems a fair idea, guess i was hoping for some magic solution that could mean i could sleep through as well!! sigh

Is it really bad that charley can some how wiggle round in his sleep and bangs his head on the bars?! Lol he does it about 2-3 times a night which wakes him up! I'm sure 5 week old babies ain't meant to move! Lol

Were guna by a travel cot for LO when i need to get things done i can pop him in there :D x

LM-Seb does this too! He also has started getting very very close to rolling!

Harvey wiggles so much and has done since he was born!! He is on the verge of one more push and he could probably roll over!!!

They're amazing little creatures aren't they?!

Seb is currently napping in his cot x I've managed to make tonights dinner and Hoover up! Yay!!!

hmmm no housework for me......i can move stuff from washing machine to tumble dryer and fold up clothes.....and thats about it......damn crutches!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back