Cot sides

AgentM

Reaction score
At what sort of age do the sides come of the cot bed? Oliver has started to wander round the cot in his sleep and keeps waking himself up by cracking his head on the sides! I was about to get him some bumbers, but is it worth it? Or will I be taking them off soon anyway? At the moment, I have a pillow stuck at one end, but now he hits any part of the cot! I'm going to have to wrap the whole thing in cotton wool I think!

We did it when she was 14 months and trying to climb out.

i got rid of bumpers really early cos katie kept ending up underneath them :shock: i was only saying to my dad tonight it'll be ages before she's in a proper bed, she lies with body parts hanging out in all directions! plus she turns round in her sleep so she's facing the opposite way!!

i got rid of bumpers really early cos katie kept ending up underneath them :shock: i was only saying to my dad tonight it'll be ages before she's in a proper bed, she lies with body parts hanging out in all directions! plus she turns round in her sleep so she's facing the opposite way!!
This is the thing. He crawls around so much, that if I took the sides off, he'd probably end up on the floor within 10 minutes!

I found N. sleeping on the floor for the first few days,but she got used to it afterwards and the safety sides help as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back