• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cot blankets/bedding

nickilubs

Reaction score
Just wondering about what kind of bedding you need for your cots or moses baskets. How many blankets should I use they seem pretty thin from what I have seen so I was thinking 2 or 3 but I'm not sure? Or do you get one thicker one then a thin one? :) Tanks x

we used 2 knitted blankets at the start but i could never relax cos i was worried she would kick them off or over face :?
so weve been using a sleeping bag for about 8 weeks now and its been much better

I thought I would post this for you to read! :D
Room temperature and bedding guide

Room temperature Amount of bedding Tog rating for sleeping bags
24 degrees C / 75 degrees F Sheet only 0.5 tog
21 degrees C / 70 degrees F Sheet plus one blanket, or a 1 tog sleeping bag
18 degrees C / 65 degrees F Sheet plus two layers of blanket, or a 2.5 tog sleeping bag
16 degrees C / 60 degrees F Sheet plus three layers of blanket, or a 2.5 tog sleeping bag plus a blanket

thats really useful advice.. where is it from?

I was having confusion with this too, are "sheets" the flat sheets, like the ones you put over the matress but obviously flat and to put over baby?

And do the little duvets class as one blanket cos i think they're only 1 tog?

It wont be an issue for the first few months as i have a moses basket and stuff for that and sleeping bags for her too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back