Corrie *Spoiler* some may not know...

klee1988

Reaction score
Maria loses her baby soon as most of you will probably know. She ends up having a stillbirth. How far a long is she now?
I was worried incase Corrie portrayed this wrong as it is a really sensitive matter to me. Appartently they have done a lot of research on the subject though. I'm still not sure if I could watch it. I think its going to be a real heartbreaking story :(

i looked on digital spy and just reading bout it was heart breaking
apperently she goes thro it all by herself

She had a real midwife with her to try get the scenes right. Will be a heartbreaking story :(

i think she was abaout 27-28 weeks along, it seemed about the same as me as we wnt for our 20 week scan the same week.

I wont be watching i, while i am interested to see how she copes, it's just to close to home for em to be able to handle it i think.

Sandi

its on monday hun,

i dont know if il watch it actually i love my soaps but i just dont think so just heartbreaking even the fact she goes through it alone :cry:

im gonna be at OH's tomorrow and i know his mum will wanna watch it :( gonna be hard not crying through it ill end up alking out i think. OH will understand though and i think his parents know about my m/c so will understand.
its a heartbreaking story even more so for you klee and tracey :(

I couldn't watch it. My Mum did though and phoned me up after the first episode in tears and said 'Give Ella a big cuddle for me.'

:cry:

She said she had 10 weeks left in the episode. I didn't cry....which surprised me....Just felt extremely agitated. I think being the same distance along touched a nerve with me. Bubs started jumping about a lot. My best mate said bubs was reassuring me :( :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back