Coronation Street ****SPOILER****

ooo - don't tell Libs.

When she finds out, everyone step away from their computers, there will be an explosion. :rotfl:

I hate it when soaps are so unrealistic though :x

monster_munch said:
ooo - don't tell Libs.

When she finds out, everyone step away from their computers, there will be an explosion. :rotfl:

:rotfl:

budge said:
skairdykat said:
Has anyone seen Digital Spy? About Sean & Violet? She's PG after one try at the turkey baster!!! How's that happen?!
:shock: :shock:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a6624 ... esult.html

it only takes one spermy!! its quite possible it happened after one try. Shes only young remember :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

it is nly a soap.... i sometimes sit and think aww bless or aww how can they do that.. then reality hits its only soapland :rotfl:

monster_munch said:
ooo - don't tell Libs.

I hate it when soaps are so unrealistic though :x

too fooking right grrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I know its possible..but really..she wasn't even using a syringe- jusst "shovelling it in" :roll:

libs said:
I know its possible..but really..she wasn't even using a syringe- jusst "shovelling it in" :roll:

Violet must be a right bucket :shock:

That's just the norm in soaps. It doesn't stop us watching though does it. xxx

didn't they do it for real???

i haven't watched coro for ages but i remember reading that they were going to do it for real

budge said:
didn't they do it for real???

i haven't watched coro for ages but i remember reading that they were going to do it for real

yes they did do it :shock: i love corrie watched it since i was knee high to a grasshopper :rotfl:

so they must have done it twice then. once natuarally and the other time turkey baster as you lot put it :rotfl:

i didnt think they did do it for real cus sean sed he was fed up cus he only had 1 poster and she suggested that or one of jasons rooney pics and he sed his poster was fine.

xxxxx

Just so you know I'm still :x :evil:

and I thought they just shovelled it in - no natural conception :roll:

and I soooo wish my nan would stop going on about this storyline as one day i have to tell her how we did it ..and she's going to say "like violet?" :rotfl:

I thought they tried to do it naturally but Sean kept laughing so they decided to shovel it in instead?

Awwww libs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Complain to them hun.......or ask if you can borrow Sean LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back