Booking in with the consultant...

Jade89

Reaction score
On 19th January!

They sent me a letter explaining nothing other than I had to be there for such a time and I may have to produce a blood and urine sample...very informative...not!

So I called them and asked if it was for the consultant and she said yes it's just to book in with the consultant and it's very likely they will just referr you back to the midwife until birth :shock: How's that gonna monitor the size of my baby!!!?

In all fairness I think I should have the booking in appointment and be seen by the consultant and be having growth scans regularly after 20 weeks to keep me monitored. I don't think just one growth scan is going to be reliable if they do decide my baby is big as my other was was way off! :wall: :wall:

Wish me luck and close monitoring...I refuse to deliver 11lbs again from my foof!

Has anyone been under a constultant for this?

refuse to deliver 11lbs again from my foof!
:rotfl: I know I probably shouldn't have laughed at that...but I did!

I am sorry that I can't answer your question, this is my first baby :) x

lol :oops: It's fine, I was certainly laughing with all the gas and air I was going through...until I puked all over my sister because of it :puke: LOL oopsi!

Jade89 said:
lol :oops: It's fine, I was certainly laughing with all the gas and air I was going through...until I puked all over my sister because of it :puke: LOL oopsi!

I am sure she loved being part of the experience :D

Yup...and I wonder why she says ''DON'T ASK ME TO COME IN WITH YOU AGAIN'' :rotfl: My poor sister...My Mum's the victim this time :lol: :twisted: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back