coping with MC and TTC

Thank you all kind girls for the input. It really helps to know I am not alone and to see success stories. I feel better, I had my first period recently and it has been uneventful- even lighter than usual. I take all my supplements daily as well as baby aspirin and I physically feel great. My relationship with my fiancé has improved drastically- so much love we feel to each other - it is beyond words. Our wedding is on 7/7/17 and everyone is so hands on to planning this beautiful event - that helps a lot to focus on something positive. We agreed to TCC after that as we plan to settle down from all the traveling and changing our positions in the company. We have cut back on work load and it has been wonderful for us as individuals and as a couple. I feel less stressed and I think MAYBE this was a turning point to better. I feel very harmonious and I believe that this is the basic condition to welcome a baby. Thanks again to you all, everyone who has suffered this kind of loss is so close to my heart...

Last edited:
Oh so. Just found out I'm pregnant again. Didn't specifically try. And I'm not specifically happy either. More like angry on myself that I was so light headed to think I was ready. I am not. I just started to feel normal again and were enjoying myself, I'm not ready for this roller coaster - and i know it will be one no matter if this is a viable pregnancy or not... :( I hope I don't offend anyone who is on heavy TTC journey now as I know it sounds like I can get pregnant just from looking at my fiancee... this was nor the case at the beginning. Aaahhh just can't believe this is happening so soon... so many mixed emotions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back