Contractions

First Baby White

Reaction score
This may sound daft but where did you feel contactions when you were in labour, I have been having pains on and off since lunch but they are towards my belly button not low down as I expected them. The whole of my lower belly is now really tender though??

erm contractions were kind of all over the tummy and back..hard to describe but mostly in the cervix...kind of imagine that your cervix is being torn apart and your tummy pulled out through it...it wasnt in one particular place for me..just a big pain all over my tummy!! and your tummy goes all tight! like braxton hicks but waaaaay more painful!

its hard to remember the location of them now coz my tummys small and flat not huge and round its hard to remember the proportions etc lol! but, i do remember them just being like extreme period pains so around the same area u feel period pains. defo not above my belly button

midna said:
mine felt like my asshole and cervix were being pulled and pushed apart ...it was all underneath ..accompanied with an unbearable braxton hicks lol....your belly goes soooooooooo hard ..imagine the muscle in your leg when you get cramp times it by 100 and thats what ya belly feels like.. lol

Oh god, I hate that leg cramp thing. I would literally rather chop my leg off than get that.

I got mine in my lower back... well that's where I felt them the most :shock:

My contractions hurt all over!! And in my back, and I got the leg pains and sciatica!! Couldnt even walk with Joseph lol! Felt like my cervix was about to fall out!? Yep not looking forwards to them :roll: haha

I have no idea. All i remember is the pain. Not where it was. I remember waking up moaning, the rest came so damn quick and it have finished before i knew it.

Mine started off feeling like period pains then started to increase in intensity as the time went on. The pain was located in my lower back and the majority of my bump.

To start with i felt a slight twinge but i couldnt point out exactly where it was like trixipaws said when youve got a huge belly its hard to pinpoint! Dont worry you'll know when you have them!!

When he went back to back the contractions basically felt like someone was stabbing me in the lower back. lol like i said when your in an unbelievable amount of pain you'll know! :lol:

Mine were mostly in my back- but mid's right- it feels like a huge cramp in your bump! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back