Contraction app

Lulula

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good contraction tracker app to download? So many to choose from!

Ooh interesting, I like to know too, didn't know they existed ! App for everything these days xx

I've just downloaded all the free ones had a play around with them n got rid of the ones I didn't like x

What I would recommend is getting the full version of whatever one you like. I downloaded a free one, and after so many contractions it made me upgrade - which wasn't fun during contractions :rotfl:

I got one called 'full term' it looks good! Its not confusing like i found others to be!

I was getting tightenings the other night and used it. Xx

What I would recommend is getting the full version of whatever one you like. I downloaded a free one, and after so many contractions it made me upgrade - which wasn't fun during contractions :rotfl:

Haha last thing you needed!!! How evil of an app to do that!! You would probably end up paying crazy money by mistake! ;-) x

Dani that one looks perfect! I've downloaded so many and not found any that I like, they're all complicated and ask you to upgrade but that one is so simple and easy to use - il be sticking with that! Xx

Dani that one looks perfect! I've downloaded so many and not found any that I like, they're all complicated and ask you to upgrade but that one is so simple and easy to use - il be sticking with that! Xx

Its pretty good and easy to follow!
;) FX i can use it properly soon haha xx

Funny enough our nct class discussed this the other day and we looking for a good one too,thanks dani
Bf didnt realise he had to do this ha ha xx

Thanks ladies! Will download and have a play xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back