Contraception

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hello ladies , well I've been thinking about this and think I want to go on the implant . I rang my docs and the receptionist said I have to have my checkup with doc first who needs to confirm I can have the implant? Thats not till mid sept :/ not that I'm in a hurry ( although poor oh is probably so desperate !lol) I had an internal wall tear which had stitches so im not sure what it's like ' in there' lol! It feels tight and sore when I pee so guess it's all still healing. Just wondered who has had the implant and what did u think etc x

---
-

I had the implant from 2007-2010, it was great for contraception, but did gave some side effects for me:- slight weight gain and irregular but light periods (very irregular sometimes 6 weeks some times 2 weeks) was excellent how once out fertility came back instantly and was pregnant 3 months after :)
Don't think I'd have it again, I'm thinking of having a coil ( one with no hormones) after pregnancy and everything can't cope with anymore hormones!! lol :)

---

-

I had LO october last year and had the implant february, i only left it so long as couldn't decide what contraception to go on. so far its been great for me no periods and haven't gained any weight the only problem ive got is its made me have pretty bad spots on my face xx

Well went fir the implant yest! This is it so far....!?
56b32131-2d81-049d.jpg

Talk about a bruise!!!

wow thats some bruise mine never went like that, ive got my appointment on Thursday for mine! i loved the implant last time, same as bluebell only slight weight gain, but i only had about 2 periods a year with it, and once i took it out i was pregnant 21 days later!

Hope you get on with it :)

That's how mine looked, it'll soon clear up Hun. hope it works for you Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back