... getting another puppy. Lola will be 2 years old next month. She's a cavalier king Charles, and I love her to bits, but we've been thinking for a while that it might be nice to get her a playmate. Hubby works shifts so she's not on her own very often, but when she is, think it might be nicer for her if she had company. Seen another cavalier for sale about an hour away from where we live. BUT can't seem to make our minds up... not sure if we're just trying to fill the hole left by the mc, and also will be a big commitment having a puppy again (and we've just moved so if the new puppy is a chewer she might ruin our new furniture!). If we want the puppy for sale we are going to need to act quick or we'll lose out. Can't seem to come to a decision though! My thinking is, if we want to get another one, now is probably the time to do it, as it will be at least 9 months until baby is here, which gives us time to do the training etc. Ahhh decisions!