consultant tomorrow again (updated)

sarah113

Reaction score
well im back from the consultant everything was fine with bubs and me, ive got to go back at 32 weeks then they will hopefully decide want they want to do. they seem to be really concerned about the amount of blood i lost last time as they said its very rare to lose that much. well hopefully at my 32 week appointment i will know if i can go birthing unit or not :pray:

and hopefully they have all my notes this time, my notes from january seemed to have vanished. hopefully tomorrow i'll know my plan of care, if im having m/w led or consultant led (i think they are worried because i lost alot of blood in january and ended up with 4 pints given to me, not sure how much i lost though)

anyway wish me luck, i know im not allowed a home birth but hopefully they will let me go to the birthing unit which is right next to the hozzie anyway

Good luck for tomo! :D
Hope they let you have the birth in the unit :) If its right next to the hospital I imagine they cant say no!

Hope it goes the way you want it - would make sense if the hospital is so close to let you go to the birthing centre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back