Consultant appointment

Roo3

Reaction score
I had my consultant appointment today (after being referred to him after my second early scan showed I had a small clot just under the sac).
I had had some more brown discharge since Saturday this week, so was a bit nervous incase something was wrong.

I had another scan, which showed baby and heartbeat and the consultant said there was no sign of the clot anymore which I was relieved about.

The best thing he said was that I can have a scan every week until I'm reassurred that everything is ok! I'm going again next wednesday and then will see how I feel, as then it'll only be 3 weeks until my 12 week scan.

Am so happy that baby is doing ok.

Plus I finally have my first appointment with my midwife on Friday so I feel like things are finally happening.

:yay: Glad things went ok hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's excellent news, it's always reassurring to your baby on a scan, so have as many as you can hun!! Glad it all went well xx

thats what I had and the placenta almost detached from the uterus wall at 16 weeks, you will prob ahve extra scans all the way through the pregnancy now under consultant care which is reassuring xx

Thats good of them, least you will see your baby all the time :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back