constant period pains

Pickledonions

Reaction score
Ive had them for about 2 weeks for a few mins here and there but today non stop from 11am.....I dont think its labour....or is it how do I know??

i have been getting them a bit lately, so much so that on Monday my midwife sent me to hospital in case i was in labour. i am only 34 weeks so she wanted me to have it stopped if it was labour. anyway, turns out it wasnt, they think it was a combination of braxton hicks and just the baby dropping down into position and my uterus having a hard time stretching to it. it may be different for you though so maybe phone your midwife to discuss? good luck x

i've been getting them on and off for about 10 days now i spoke to the mw who didn't seem worried about them do they ease if you get in a bath?

Not really it just starts back up after. Are they braxton hicks or something

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

i'm not really sure hun i don't really get braxton hicks just period pains and lower back pains the bath eases mine and i have been taking some paracetamols as well, maybe see how they are tomorrow and give your mw a ring just to see x

I've been getting this alot lately too, it's increased bigtime. Obviously I'm not as far on as you though, but I'd assume just pregnancy pains.

:hugs:

Ive had this all day and now my back has started, if they are not getting worse and closer together they are most likely braxton hicks, just keep an eye on the times xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back