Period pains regular?

happy-chick

Reaction score
On xmas eve I was getting strong period type pains with BHs & lower back ache about once every hour which stopped at around 2am then today (xmas day) from around 1pm i've been getting the same type of pains but every 20-40 mins ish... they dont seem to be getting any stronger or closer together so presume its not labour & they will probs stop soon.

Is this just normal for a few weeks before due date or could this mean labour is close?

i was the same as u on xmas eve only mine were from 6am till early afternoon.
i got extreme pain on xmas day. mine arnt getting any closer together or lasting longer but hurt lol
since half 1 ive been in pain.
dont know if means labour is close am wondering the same just thought id say am the same

yup... sounds like your body gearing up for labour. rather than labour it's self.

I thought I was going into labour on xmas eve when I was having BH's every 10 minutes lasting 30secs each, with back pain and period pain, but then come evening they mysteriously vanished.

I think it has a lot to do with how much you are doing to.. I was rushing around making last minute preps for xmas but went for a meal at the in laws in the evening where I sat with my feet up a lot.

same.. so must be preperation... mine were all day yesterday 12ish mins appart and taking my breath away..i figure its coz im ill and coughing a lot, also my cm has changed a little.. its lumpyish.. my last show with charl was browny.. then completly greeish and blood streked (after my waters had gone)

I had the same xmas eve! Had constant BH and period pain that even woke me up through the night. I had a lot of BH yesterday but much less sore and not cramping.

Hope we are all gearing up :)

Thanks girls, I thought that was the case. Ive had then through the night but not sure how often as havent timed them but they have woken me up so pretty strong.

Its exciting our bodies are preparing :D I cant wait now, I feel ready aswell as scared & excited lol. When shes ready she'll arrive I know that, not pinning my hopes on her arriving soon just incase she likes it in there and wants to stay as long as poss hehe

sounds like we are all going to pop on the same day :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I would happily go anyday now!

I keep needing to tell myself that it could be an induction though and I could be late.

Going to try and go for a bit of a walk every day and see if that helps :pray:

OMG.. was exactly the same xmas eve... mine started around 2 in the afternoon i finally got to sleep around 2am.. then again on xmas day they were intermittent and also this morning.....

how exciting, i wonder who will be first

Well it wont be me, only the odd pain here and there and thats it...me and damon went on a nice walk earlier to see if that would help! :pray: :pray:

I am open to suggestions of ways to help get things moving :D :D

nuuuu! i cant do that to myself...i hate it!! :shakehead: :puke:

Im taking the raspberry tablets dont think i'd be able to stomach the tea either lol, worth a shot anyway!! :D

everytime someone pops i get all excited about them and forget how long i have left so its great all of u pop 2 days apart n that will last me till about 32 weeks then i am all good :) :cheer: :lol: :lol:

I have got post dates on the 31st,i hope i go before then :pray: :pray:

im taking respberry leaf tea. 4 cups or so a day. doesnt mean be doing anyything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back