constant period pains :(

Vicxzy

Reaction score
its not BH as my tummy doesnt go hard & its doesnt stop when i move around...i have constant strong period like pains (as in just like the worst period pains I ever had before being pregnant) they woke me up a cpl of times during the night too, id prefer not to take painkillers at the min if its just masking it & I might need to monitor it? They dont come & go so Im really confused as to what could be the cause? Any ideas?x

I'm not much help with this. Have you tried ringing the MW? xx

I had this hun. No idea what it is. I mentioned it to the midwife and she didn't say anything. Maybe ask yours, she might be better than mine!

Shes not in today :( boohoo, shes back on Wed may have to wait until then? The pain is making me really on edge & even more irritable, its like having bad tootache :( x

I have been having them too hun - I don't feel they are anything to worry about tho lol the weight we are carrying in that section of our bodies now will surely make you achey!

Have you tried a nice hot bath? I sort of lie on my side and hug the edge of the bath - nearly fell asleep the other day haha

If you are worried as the girls have said call your midwife hun it's what they are there for x

Hmmm if she is not in I would say ring your local maternity unit - To be honest around here we do not have a direct number for our midwife so we have to ring the maternity unit with any questions or problems etc. Just be aware they might not answer straight away or may have to call you back depending on how busy they are xx

Im a bit worried about getting in the bath Miss as Im in on my own & nearly got stuck last time lol, might try it when OH gets home though x

Hmmm ok deffo leave it until your OH gets back then lol

Might sound daft or abit personal.....but are you having prob going to the toliet? That can give you some wicked tummy cramps which will litrally stop you in your tracks, take your breath away and make you cry out!!!! xx

Hmmm ok deffo leave it until your OH gets back then lol

Might sound daft or abit personal.....but are you having prob going to the toliet? That can give you some wicked tummy cramps which will litrally stop you in your tracks, take your breath away and make you cry out!!!! xx

Nothings too personal nowadays lol no I thought it might be that during the night but Ive been fine going to the loo today...x

Nothings too personal nowadays lol

So true!!! In that case then if you are worried ring the maternity unit for advice hun - they might get you in and put you on a trace for a little while just to make sure it's all ok.

You have been abit stressed just lately tho....could it be that? xx

Last edited:
Sorry vicxzy I havent really got a clue and not any help. Hope it goes away for you or that it could be the start of labour and your right nothing is too personal once your cooking a baby - it all goes out the window!

Last edited:
Yeah it could be stress I suppose? Who knows?! Its really annoying me tho :( x

I would call the maternity unit. But then I call over every little worry - I know I probably overreact but it puts my mind at rest and stops me stressing which is important I think. Hope it eases off soon!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back