• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Constant headache and being sick?!?!?

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Hi girls - I have had a constant headache and cannot keep food down since Friday!! I was never sick during the first 12 weeks but now all if a sudden I'm feeling really really ill and have no energy what so ever! I thought that Tri 2 should be quite enjoyable but seems I'm having a hard time!

Could this be a sign of high blood pressure? Is it worth going the docs or should I just wait till I see the midwife?

X

---
-

Call the Day Assessment Unit at the hospital, they might want to speak to you but will probably tell you to contact GP or Midwife tomorrow. Best to check though x

i would give them a call.....there's a lot of viruses going around hon xx

are you managing to keep liquids down? xx

I would give them a call hun xxx

Thx girls - yeah Samsgirl I'm ok with water. Infact I have kept toast down today so I think your right about a virus. I still have a constant headache tho. Going to see the midwife on wednesday so will mention it to her then unless I go worse xx

---
-

i have had a headache for 2 days and it does feel virus like... :( as if we havent got enough to put up with eh...poor us..xx

i would give midwife a call hun, i get headaches and somtimes they are so bad they make me sick, but not for days on end....:(

hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back