consipation/ diahhrea

beckyzbabe

Reaction score
Ive been pregnant for 8 weeks now, and my bowels seems to playing up loads! i either have consiptation or diahhrea, they never seem to settle and be normal, sorry to be vulgar, but i get the poos where you sit there, they come out a bit and just hang there and done move at all unless you shake your bum around, then other days, the stools are basically just about to flow out as i sit down when i have really bad cramps and diahhrea! also random, but the skin around my nipples have got a bit darker.

is anyone else familiar with my problems? thanks becky.

this time round and i think i had it with my other 2 as well, i get bad constapation so i would assume it's natural but might be worth bringing it up with your midwife/doctor?

Prune juice was great or me in the early stages :D . I have an emergency carton in the fridge but luckily haven't needed it since.

Becki!

Sorry that your suffering but your post made me laugh hysterically! You put exactly what's happening to me right now!!! I was thinking of posting this exact topic myself but glad i didn't because you described it much better than i ever could! I'm apparently 6 weeks pregnant but think i'm more because i've got a huge bump!!!

Keep shakin baby! I'm wi ya!

Rachel :)

i'm anywhere from a month to two months preggers and i know what you're talking about.

i have major constepation. i only pooped twice in two weeks!!!!

i was getting wicked stomache cramps and i was so nervous soemthing was wrong with my baby... but now that i'm eating alot smarty, lots of fiber, the pains have stopped...

baby is fine, maybe just a little crowded in there.. lol

Sorry to hear your bowels are playing up on you! :hug:

I seem to have a lot of diahorea (sp?) at the moment and a few stomach cramps. I'm guessing its normal during pregnancy as most people in this forum seem to have it. Isn't pregnancy great? :rotfl:

beckyzbabe said:
Ive been pregnant for 8 weeks now, and my bowels seems to playing up loads! i either have consiptation or diahhrea, they never seem to settle and be normal, sorry to be vulgar, but i get the poos where you sit there, they come out a bit and just hang there and done move at all unless you shake your bum around, then other days, the stools are basically just about to flow out as i sit down when i have really bad cramps and diahhrea! also random, but the skin around my nipples have got a bit darker.

is anyone else familiar with my problems? thanks becky.

Are you STILL talking about poo? Anyone would think you have a thing about it :wink:

not so much the diareha (spl?) part but i was getting bad piles :( at one stage, quite early on in the PG, it was so bad i couldnt go to the toilet for about 4 days :( seems to have gone now (and hopefully will stay away :pray:) but does seem to come and go!!!

all symptoms of pregnancy im afraid! :D

not so much the diareha (spl?) part but i was getting bad piles :( at one stage, quite early on in the PG, it was so bad i couldnt go to the toilet for about 4 days :( seems to have gone now (and hopefully will stay away :pray:) but does seem to come and go!!!

all symptoms of pregnancy im afraid! :D

I only got my BFP on sun/mon and since then I've gone from one extreme to the other, either can't go or can't wait to go!! And then the craps too, I keep thinking somethings wrong!

I'm so chuffed I can finally post in this section, shame its about POO!! :D

Glad others are feeling the same thing as me, as no one around me knows I'm PG yet its hard not having someone to talk to

Errr..... :shock: This user cannot be for real, surely?! He/she is preocuppied only with poo and anal sex..... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back