Connie MUCH BETTER NOW :-)

debecca

Reaction score
Unfortunately Connie is still throwing everything up straight after it's given to her, including now her antibiotics. All she's kept in her since Monday is 1oz of milk and two bites of a rice cracker. She's lost so much weight her nappies no longer fit and you can see her ribs :puke:

Yesterday she didn't wee until about 4pm :shock: and then there was blood in it. I rang the doctor who said if she was still the same this morning we were to bring her in. Well, we'd had no poo since Monday and then last night it exploded all up her back and everwhere (we've never had any out of a nappy before it was an experience to say the least) and she's had more blood in her (very concentrated) wee overnight.

I have a doctor's appointment this morning at 1020 so I'll let you all know how I get on. I'm growing increasingly concerned to be honest :(

oh bex thats terrible, poor connie. If your are not 10000% happy with docs take her straight into A&E hon x

Let us know how you get on :hug:

Aw, poor wee thing :(

I agree with sparky, if your not happy with what the doctors say take her to a&e.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh no poor Connie, hope the Dr is some use :hug:

Aww poor Connie i hope shes feeling better soon and the doc can help.

Hope your ok too :hug:

Poor little thing :(

I'll be thinking of her, let us know how she goes :hug:

poor Connie and poor you, i hope you have got somewhere with the doctor.
:hug: :hug:

Poor little thing :( I really hope you get a proper answer this time and that she can be helped to get well quickly. thinking of you

Poor Connie... hope she gets better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

It must be very scary for you hun.....hope you're ok too :hug: :hug: :hug:

it sounds like she needs some fluids in her.

i hope the doc referred them to the hospital for some

:hug:

Gosh that's a worry. I hope you're ok...my PND always gets bad when Tom is unwell.
Hopefully the Doctor will have been helpful today.
Let us know how you get on.
Lucyx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back