Connie MUCH BETTER NOW :-)

Im glad she is getting better now and she will put the weight back on in no time hun! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww glad to hear Connie is feeling better as the others have said she will put the weight back on in no time.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear she's perked up a bit, hope she makes a full recovery in the next few days :hug:

Aw poor Connie, so glad she's feeling a bit better now Bex.

Valentine Xxx

I spoke too soon!

We've had diarrheoa all afternoon and shrieking - and no wet nappies all day :wall: :talkhand:

When will it ever endddddddddddd? I'm fed up of cleaning up puke and poo and I just want to take the pain away from her :(

1sttimemum said:
oh noooo.. what did they say at the hosp yesterday?

They said she wasn't seriously dehydrated and she was alert so there was no way they'd put her on an IV drip - and that's basically all they could do for her anyway. They also said we'd been doing exactly the right things so to carry on doing those and just wait for the virus to go (oh yes, it IS now a virus, the ear infection is slight but probably didn't even warrant antibiotics and it wasn't that making her sick... silly original doctor).

They also need a urine sample because of the blood in her wee so they've sent me home with a kit (pads for her nappy and a syringe to pull the wee up). Unfortunately due to a brilliant combo of either bone dry nappies or splattered in yellowy green diarrheoa nappies, she's wasted all but one of the pads so I can't get a sample. So I am trying again tomorrow and if I can't get a sample then she's got to go back into hospital for more pads etc :wall:

However she is DEFINITELY better in herself. She's been yelling BAA! at her green sheep that baas today and playing with her fluffy trowel (yes, she's a weird wannabe gardener) and she wants me to read The Very Hungry Caterpillar 543782476 times again.

So I'm not as worried as I was but I just want her to get better.

One positive however (and we all felt a bit guilty saying this but MIL, Jim and I all agreed) is that we've witnessed what it must be like to have a 'normal' baby. She has lain in our arms calmly for parts of the day and been really cuddly and lovely rather than looking in 15 directions at once.

:( sorry she's not completely well yet but glad she has perked up a bit good luck getting a urine sample with Emma we were given a bag to atatch to her which wasn't very nice as it looked painful to take off but was quite effective

I hope she's better tomorrow and you're able to get a sample. Poor flod, and poor you! Looking after sick babies is HE! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw sorry to hear this, it's so horrible when your LO is ill all you want to do is take it away from them :cry:

Hope she's doing better soon :hug:

im so glad shes more alert.

I hope your able to geta urine sample soon.

Your doing a fab job

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw bless her poor wee mite - a tip for getting urine ifd you've got a potty is to sit her on it and put a cold flannel over her tummy. might work x

Kim x x x x

How scary for you all, nothing worse than a poorley baby, Get well soon Connie xxxxxxxxxxxx

She's so much better now ladies :cheer: :cheer:

A little bit of diarrheoa but nothing major and she's eating loads! Yay!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you for your support, I was so worried x

Yay, brilliant news! I think you've coped amazingly well Bex!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back