Connie MUCH BETTER NOW :-)

I'm doing Ok actually, Lucy, thank you! (Amazingly) - think my PND is significantly better than it was cos Connie being ill used to set me off.

Went to doctor she is dehydrated (REALLY?!?!?!) and on the borderline of needing hospitalisation. He said I was to ring back this afternoon if she was no better which she isn't. She's been sick again and her nappy is BONE DRY from 8am.

So wish me luck. Don't wanna go to hozzy tho.

The doctor just rang - he's ringing a paediatrician at the hospital and we may be admitted :(

Will you keep you updated xx

Awww poor Connie i know your not a fan of hospitals but its probaly for the best to get some fluids into her. Hopefully it will only be a fleeting visit.

Glad your doing ok too. :hug:

Poor Connie :( Hopefully she won't be in for long, it will just be to get her rehydrated through IV I expect :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

debecca said:
The doctor just rang - he's ringing a paediatrician at the hospital and we may be admitted :(

Will you keep you updated xx

He said he'd ring back within the hour :evil: no updates for you yet... will let you know when he does (eventually) ring back...

aramintalovegrove said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope she isnt in too long hun, poor little thing :hug: :hug: Take care of yourself too

I don't even know if she's going in yet! Why doesn't he phone? Does he not realise we're all really worried?? :think:

And Araminta, thank you for taking the time to post when I know you've been through the mill yourself recently, I appreciate it.

Big up all the supportive girlies! Keep me going til the doc phones, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no hope everything goes o.k. i was in hospital with my daughter wen she was 9 months old we was in for 8 days it was horrible ...

let us know how she goes on and hope shes better soon .xx.

UPDATE!!!!!!

poor flod has had to go to hospital
lets hope she is better soon!!! :hug: :hug:

Oh no!!! But she's in the best place no and hopefully they'll make her better quickly!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Owww poor little mite!! Best place for her though, she must be so hungry and feel so shite!! :(

:hug: 's to you both hun xxx

Aww poor Connie, hope she makes a quick recovery and is home soon enough :hug:

Oh noooo :( I really hope they fix her up soon and she starts feeling better. Poorly babies are so worrying :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back