39+3 midwife report

debecca

Reaction score
Connie is STILL 3/5 engaged. Midwife was impressed and said "ooh she's rammed right down there"... until I pointed out she'd been like that for the last two weeks :rotfl:

Middy said fundal height is a load of old tosh and by feel she reckons Connie would be just over 7lb if born today, i.e. shockingly average, so hurray no biff baby for me! :cheer:

Sweep booked Saturday 3rd May :shock:

Induction booked Wednesday 7th May :shock: :shock: :shock:

blimey hun they dont give you long after a sweep do they we get 7 days here after a sweep to labour on our own.
glad she is still well down though and hope she engages more for you
manda xx

WOW. So you know that no matter what happens you only have another 15 days of being uncomfortable! :cheer:

I don't reckon you'll be waiting that long though :wink:

manda224 said:
blimey hun they dont give you long after a sweep do they we get 7 days here after a sweep to labour on our own.

It's supposed to be 5 days here BUT I told middy there is NO WAY my daughter is being induced on my dad's birthday!!! She said I could wait til the 8th if I decided that was better for me nearer the time.

UNLIKELY!!!!! :rotfl:

lol lets hope she come way before then anyway
its horrible getting those 2 dates though isnt it
seems like such a pressure to get them out now!!
manda xx

:cheer: for no biff baby! It all sounds good hun, I reckon you'll pop before they have to do the sweep.

Thats sounds good not much longer left then but i think Connie will be here before then.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

(I know you dont like it but try some pineapple im sure it set me off)

Glad Connies still in place and is lady bits friendly :D

I don't see the midwife to even discuss a sweep till the 2nd of May! :shock: I would give myself a sweep if I could reach my cervix. It must be hiding from me!

Bloom said:
(I know you dont like it but try some pineapple im sure it set me off)

I absolutely HATE it though :puke:

Middy suggested sex and then laughed when she saw mine and James's looks of utter horror at each other :rotfl:

Oh and forgot to say in first post that Connie is LOL and hasn't really moved since Week 32 so that's all a bit YAY!

Stay there hun!!!!!!

Bex go have a hunt for your cervix and give yourself a sweep my due date needs filling with a baby. :D

I ate a whole pineapple last night and it just made my mouth feel like I'd been chewing on a cactus!
I had to really force myself to eat it, it was minging after the first quarter!

muppetmummy said:
I ate a whole pineapple last night and it just made my mouth feel like I'd been chewing on a cactus!
I had to really force myself to eat it, it was minging after the first quarter!

Yeah, you see, that's not really encouraging me to try... :puke:

WOW!!! Not long for you now hun!!! :cheer: That's so exciting!!! i hope my Lo is so well behaved!

hey hun

I think I will be trying pineapple at weekend, how many do you need to eat ?

Ginnymarie said:
hey hun

Apparantly 7 Pineapples is equivalent to 2tsps of your OHs finests swimmers...

I don't particularly like the taste of either but one is free and the other isn't! :roll:

Apparantly you need to eat 7 or 8 to get enough of the enzyme!! I struggled to eat one! :lol:

Ginnymarie said:
hey hun

I read you need at least 9 to get enough of the enzyme that promotes labour

Maybe we shoudl start a thread about pineapple recipes cause I surely wouldn't be able to eat 9, they make your mouth go all sore and yuk, especially the sides of my lips they seem to make them very sore as though they are really chapped.

Hope things get moving soon Bex :hug:

Sounds good - get your walking shoes on! Worked for me, that and Milk Tray :rotfl: !!

Have you tried clary sage oil in the bath? Just found this:

Clary sage and Jasmine essential oils
Both of these oils can act as a uterine stimulant, which is why they are usually listed as being contra-indicated during pregnancy. This is the reason why many women turn to essential oils for natural induction – you could try massaging them into your bump, putting them in a bath, or putting them on a hot towel on your bump. Be warned though, Clary Sage has a very distinctive smell…

Tried it with my last pregnancy, can't say if it worked or not, but anything's worth a try! Hope things kickstart soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back