confused!

Gaelforce

Reaction score
Period started on 27th of June, so currently I'm on CD 20. (first cycle since mc in May)

I've been using ov test strips to keep track of things, had EWCM on friday, but every test line has been fainter than the control line, indicating no hormone surge. Today's strip, the test line is about the same intensity, suggesting ov is taking place in the next 48 hours!

I guess what I'm getting at is, am I reading this right? is it possible to ov this late in the cycle? or are these strips talkin crap and i did actually Ov on fri?

I'm feeling frustrated cos OH was not in BD mood this past week ( he suffers from Ulcerative Colitis and I don't like to push him if hes not well and he was having a crappy week workwise too) I also didn't want to make a big deal about the week of 8th of June being ov week! so i only mentioned it once,the week before, which he says he forgot. I assumed we would just bd as we usually do, no extra pressure, but as it turns out there was no BDing until sat night!!

in short, chances are if ov was Friday then I've prob missed the chance this month :(

congrats and thank you if you managed to read through all that babble xx

It's totally possible to ov late. Hope you get some bd action xx

What is your usual cycle length and what is your usual LP? OV date can change from cycle to cycle but your LP will tend to stay the same. I'd go with the sticks and get to it ::): x

Hey it's totally likely that you ov'd late too. I thought the exact same this month but af is no show yet so it's looking more likely that mine was right too and I ov'd cd22 which is waaaay late for me. Mc's Can make you ov a bit later too x x

Thanks ladies:) this is my first time ever paying any attention to my period/ cycle so im not sure when i usually ovulate, its my first time using these ov sticks too, ive posted a pic of the latest one in the Ov kit gallery, can anyone take a moment to take a look and tell me if it looks positive? im not sure if its 100% i think i may need to invest in a digital one lol these cheapy sticks are a bit too vague to read

Yes I agree completely normal after my miscarriage in January I didn't ovulate until cd 31. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back