Confused! - Don't think is my Month :(

Fyren

Reaction score
My last period was on the 28th or the 29th (in between 11PM and 12AM) of April, and this past week my cervix has been high, soft and open. The cm however has been white and sticky, not pasty, soft like lotion. It turned into a watery type cm and turned back into the white and sticky stuff.

Me and my DH decided to BD :oooo: on Monday/Tuesday (9th and 10th) again :oooo: on Friday 13th and again :oooo: on Sunday 15th. Cervix is still high, soft and open! CM is invisible, almost non-existent but I know there's something inside - watery/white cm.

I haven't even seen any EWCM until Friday, which is why me and my DH had BD again just in case, lol. He didn't mind! :oooo::oooo:

I'm not sure when or if I've ovulated since my temperature went up twice on Thursday but went down after that. It did it again today, but only once. I've been having some cramping around my ovary area, left and right, which I never get before AF and also had some nausea which I also never get before AF. I haven't been symptom spotting either, just been going about with my day as usual.. :eh::eh:

If anyone can help me out so I'm less confused, lol.

Not sure if we caught the little bean in time. :wall2::wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back