confused.com

shorty88

Reaction score
hi ladies
i am new on here loving all the advise you give each other!!
im very confused at the moment.
i had a very strange period (23/7) was very light indeed!
my cycle is normally only 25days and i am normally on for 3 days tmi soz!!
i was on for the same lengh of time only with light bleeding (changing once a day normally on my 2nd day i change 3/4time tmi again soz.)

i have also bein getting period cramps on an off, i am always hot 2 (could be the weather thou), and getting heartburn most days!!

my period is next due 16/8

do you think i should test or wait (which i hate waiting)
also not sure if im just wishful ttc since xmas!!

thanks is advance for any advise !!!

rach xx :)

It won't hurt to test hun xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

thanks daisypurple

scared of a negative answer thou!!
might get a test later then its not to soon before next period thou?? xx

I understand how you feel sweetie but you really should try to relax, I know only too well how disappointing it can be when.you have your heart set on a BFP and it doesn't happen, but there is plenty of us in the same situation here and we will all be there to cheer you up and help you along, its a hell of a journey for most, this ttc lark, lol. Xxx

thanks huni
ill keep u posted on the result,
how long have u bein ttc??
xx

Well, my son is 10 in November and ever since he was about 2 we started not trying but not preventing, but decided to step it up a gear last July, when I suspect I had a chemical miscarri, it made me more determined to actually try, then I went to doctors in February I think I was and had sine bloods done and decided to actually plot my ovulation using opks and bbt, this month us month 13 of properly ttc and not just ntnp, trouble is I'm not getting any younger, and although I don't feel, look or act it I am actually 42, and my chances are getting slimmer as each month passes me by, its at this point that I put my violin away and get on with my day lol, good luck hun, xxx

I would buy some cheapie tests if you got pregnant last cycle it would show now if not you havent spent loads of money on tests and you are still in for this month. best of luck hun xxxx

just a quick update
i did a test and was negative,
still getting the same symptoms thou
so fingers crossed it was a false neg!!!
and AF dont turn up next monday lol!!
goin to wait till then to test again i think!!

good luck shorty...i just did a cheapy test today as i am due af either today or wed more certain its today anyway i got the faintest of lines so i am going to wait until wed and do it again so yeah i would probably advise waiting nearer to your af to test :) good luck with your ttc journey hun x

thats fab news a faint line deedee,
ill keep my fingers crossed for you!!
ill look aout for a update on wednesday!!
i hate the wait esp when you have what you think are having symptoms,
i am addicted to googling them aswell!! lol.

good luck for wed!!
xxx

lol i did that in my 1st month of ttc as i had every symptom under the sun...google is a fab tool altho it does make u slightly in sane looking up all the symptoms hee hee! and thnx lets see what wednesday holds :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back