Confused about pregnancy test

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am due AF today. Have been feeling very sick in the last 2 days but put this down to stopping anti-d's a couple of weeks ago. I did a test today and after a few mins there was nothing there so took it as a BFN. A few minutes ago I jumped up and ran to sink to be sick and hubby asked me if it could be morning sickness! I showed him the test I toof earlier and there is a line there :shock: Its not even feint, its quite clear to see. Now there was nothing there in the first few mins and you're not supposed to read tests after a certain length of time are you so should I ignore that there's a line there now? Thanks girls :hug: :hug: :hug:

Some tests have a time limit of 2-3 mins but others you can read up to 10 mins so depending on how quick you were to put the test down it could be positive.

The only way to really know is to do another test especially with you being sick. It could be a tummy bug or not.

I reckon you should test!

Hi Snuggle

How long did you leave the test before, before looking at it again??
There is only one way to be absolutely sure.........and thats test again :D

Maybe wait until the morning and use FMU.

Good luck hun

Lainey, you made me giggle :lol: :lol:

It was a good 20 mins after I POAS so will take it as invalid and will do one with FMU tomorrow morn if AF hasnt come :wink: I somehow think it would be too good to be true to get PG in first month of TTC :wink:

Thanks girls :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good Luck for the morning.. hope it's BFP x

Let us know as soon as you test hon! I think it sounds like you are.....I hope you are xxx

No need for me to test girlies, just been to loo and when I wiped the tissue was tinged slightly pink so guess AF is coming now :(

Oh well, here's to next month :wink:

Good luck to all those still waiting to test :hug: :hug: :hug:

Snuggles I would still do one more in the morning, you never know!!! :pray:

i'm yet to see a strip have a line thats gone from nothing there, when there's been nothing there it's stayed blank.

what test was it hun? i once used a boots own test and it was blank for the first 5 mins-
i went to throw it away 5 mins later and there was a clear dark line- tested on a digi and BFN-

good luck for next month
thBabydust.gif

thBabydust.gif
thBabydust.gif

AF has arrived full flow girls so I'm out for this month but thank you for all your replies :hug: :hug:

Sorry she got you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of luck and :babydust: for next month :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back