Confession!!!

MrsPain

Reaction score
Okay ladies ive got something to confess and noone knows........

I can't stop buying baby clothes!!! I'm not even Prego!!!!!

I've been ttc for 11 months now and this little obsession has just begun, does anyone do anything like this? I am wondering if I'm actually starting to lose the plot

Xxx

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.920377,0.555924

Haha no you're fine!!

I've got 2 changing bags and quite a collection of clothes!! Xxx

i keep lokkin online but not bought anything. dunno what my oh would say lol xx

hehe i get drawn to baby sections in shops and have a good look but haven't bought anything yet - I think DH would think i was mad, but i think its normal to look and even buy!!
xxx

ye i think its fine to look and maybe even buy but my hubby would be like what???? lol
but if it was up to me its would be totally diff :)
xx

oooh, i havent got anything, nothign at all, not even a pregnancy book. im far too supersticious! everytime im in john lewis though, i have to through the baby department to get out the exit and i dp find myself slowing down to have a look especially at the prams, imaging pushing one along the road, eeeeek exciting!!

Hey, I'm just so thankful for the internet as it lets me indulge in looking at baby things without buying. We have been given a cot by our neighbours but it went straight in the loft as I didn't want it hanging around the house and it would've looked very odd if people came round as they don't know we're ttc. The one thing I have done is create a spreadsheet of baby costs, which has pram, bouncers, etc on it. My OH likes to plan and loves a spreadsheet so he was happy to participate in this and it means we know how much to put aside a month as a 'baby fund'. Can't wait until I'm preggo though and can actually start buying!! xx

I need to confess to
I've bought loads!! Got changing bag (pink lining brown leather)
Got 4 boxes of cooties and a suitcase full of nappies and wipes etc!
Been to look at prams and actually tested them out (we did this when I was last pregnant)
Even been on line to design the baby's nursery!! Hahaha xx

hehe i get drawn to baby sections in shops and have a good look but haven't bought anything yet - I think DH would think i was mad, but i think its normal to look and even buy!!
xxx

I started off like this. Bought one thing now. It won't end there I bet!! :blush:

So far I've bought one babygro, but it was too cool to resist and on sale!
It's babyGap (I never shop in Gap!) and there was a 70% off sale, so I had to get it. You just have to get it at 70% off right? ;)
It's bright red and says 'Party at my :crib: ' (with the actual picture of a crib there) so I think I'm gonna use that to tell DH when I get a positive, like something along the lines of,
'Oh dear, looks like we're going to have to organise a party for June/July/August'
and hand him a little box with the babygro and +hpt.
Yes yes I adapted someone else's brilliant idea but it's just too good!!

Its so great to know it's not just me

Btw this spreadsheet sounds way cool, i know what I'll be doing at work tomorrow x

See this is why I love this forum, if I admitted that to any of my family or friends they'd look at me like I was nuts! Once you've done yours we'll have to compare just in case I've forgotten anything :) xx

I have only bought a few things. I had pregnancy books from earlier this year but when preggo I didn't buy anything baby stuff. But I was in tesco the other day and saw these baby gro's, sleep suit and blanket and just had to buy them! I mean kanga's got to dress her baby in roo stuff right? :)

Sorry about size and upside down pictures :)
6da4eff8.jpg

I have a few clothes and a nice sleeping bag, they're all second hand, only like £1.50 each lol

I know which cot and buggy I want. I get a bit cross every time I see one of the cots go really cheap on Ebay or Gum Tree atm 'cos I can't afford one yet, let alone the fact that I've yet to be pregnant lol

I haven't bought any but I won't clear any of my LO's things out even though I'm hoping for a boy this time round, just have a feeling that if we were blessed again it would be a girl! But I deffo have a pram obsession! Can't stop looking! Goooosh I do love a good pram and accessories! Xx

I've downloaded the next app on my phone just so I can flick through the baby clothes!

Lol Bianca you've just given me an idea, think I might do that too..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back