Concert while pregnant

tiggerbounce77

Reaction score
My OH bought me tickets to a rock concert before we knew I was pregnant, I am going to be 7 & half months pregnant when the concert is on, have waited years to see this band live again and really want to go but my OH is not so keen incase something happens.

Personally I wouldn't, due to the effects of loud music on developing ear drums. Speak to your MW/GP and see what they say.

Aww i'd be gutted, i think you should speak to the midwife about it really, there's just the worry of someone knocking into you and it will be quite hot then as well, I find it hard to breathe at crazy gigs anyway!

Probably best to leave it but you never know :(
x

if u are near the back the speakers tend to be at the front, I'ld speak with ur mw hun :hug:

Will be really upset if I cant go but think we would be able to sell the tickets on and maybe make a little profit too

I went to a concert when I was 5 weeks and if I was able to get tickets one at 14 (ish) weeks, we were just careful about where we stood, I was barricaded by all my friends :lol:

seated and in an aisle!! i would go if i was you... double check with your gp for reassurance closer to time but i cant imaginge they wouldnt advise it... a rocker before he or she is born thats pretty cool lol xx

I'd go if its seated. Its good to carry on doing the things you love - makes you happy:) Also, the opportunities to go out diminish when the baby's out in the world. I'd ask the midwife if you are really worried though.

if its seated i would go, i bought tickets to c westlife b4 i knew i was pregnant, im due on 27th june and the concert is in may but im still going to go only because its seated xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back