spotting b4 finding out your PG

skairdykat

Reaction score
has anyone here had spotting between 8-days b4 AF is due and then gone on to be PG? I started spotting last saturday which was between 4-6DPO. I just thought it was AF coming early because I do usualy spot for 3/4 days b4. At first there were a few drops of red in the loo but just brown when I wiped and a little bit of brown in my underwear.

It was the same on Sunday minus the red, gradually getting to hardly anything on Mon. Nothing at all Tuesday and today. Feel as though AF is on her way but now have a bit of a dicky tummy i.e dioreah(sp) :oops:

I'm convinced I can't be PG because of the spotting but also on the other hand think it could be IB. I never had it with my other 2 pregnancies though.

I just find it hard to beleive that I could be PG if I've lost some blood :wall:

Hi there,

I usually have 28 day cycles and only bleed when af is due. However the month i got my BFP i bled around day 15 and it lasted for a few days and i had to wear a pad. I thought that i was definatley out of it that month as i couldnt possibly be pregnant with a bleed that long in the middle of my cycle.

Still trying to figure out what it was. Maybe i ovulated early and it was implantation bleeding, but i have my doubts as it was heavy enough for a pad for a few days.

Yours could be implatation bleeding.

8 days before af due is really early and you would be in the right time frame for IB. I haven't had IB with either of my pregnancies so I'm not really sure, but I did feel like I had an upset tummy before I got my bfp.

Have you had any other symptoms?

Keeping everything crossed for you, hope this is your month :pray: (been following your story in ttc since I joined!) :pray:

Aww thanks fifi :hug:

No I've not got any other 'symptoms', but whats making me think it is AF is just the feeling she is on her way. Although having said that I got AF cramps with both my boys too.

It's all the waiting thats doing my head in, wish it was next week so I could know either way :wall:

Charlie you've given me hope now that I still could be PG :hug:

I know the waiting is awful, but if it is any consolation just before I tested and got a positive I was sure af was coming, I felt just the same as I had the months before the only reason I tested was because I was doing a seafood order and didn't want to order the stuff if I was pg and couldn't eat it! I'd even had less symptoms than I had the previous months.

I have got everything cossed for you :pray:

i thought AF was on way b4 i ot pregnant too,just had a feeling so was really shocked to find i was pregnant!

i didnt spot at all, but i had the cramps and the diarrhea....did u take a test hunny?

Not yet, I'm not due my AF till 21st so is till prob too early to show up on a test. Just been reading up about IB and some people have had it last for upto a month!!! And still be PG.

I just don't want to get my hopes up just for AF to show on Tuesday. But if she does show I think I'll go and see my Doc because if it's not IB what could it be causing me to spot like this for so long B4 AF is due? :?

I have been feeling a but itchy though down below today :oops: . Think I may have thrush :roll:

Oooh isn't thrush a pg sign for some people as well?

Keeping fingers crossed for the 21st for you :pray: :pray: :pray:

I'm not sure hun but I have suffered from it a few times a year since having kids anyway. Hope it's sign this time though :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back