Concerns HCG and Miscarriage

Im okay thanks, been out and about today so not been thinking bout it much. Going to start my diet tommorow and back to work which im nervous about too. So will they not do any more blood tests? Guess we will just have to wait, just feels,like its dragging in. Will get results thurs. My bleeding starts n stops too, just when we think its all over xx

Hi Suze how are you feeling?

I went again today - they scanned me and said nothing left and also told me preg urine test was -ve - not sure if I believe them as didn't expect the hcg to disappear that quickly! Might do one myself tomo

I've had more bleeding today - no clots thankfully - guess its just a case of hoping it stops soon

Hope you get some good blood results tomorrow and that its not ectopic - good luck xxx

How u been getting on? Any final blood tests?

Mines is bad news hcg is rising a minute amount still. Given option of waiting or getting shot of methodroxate. Was hard decision to make but cant risk my future fertility by waiting as what if it gets bigger n cause damage in tube etc.. its either an ectopic or pregnancy of unknown location. With the injection u cant drink alcohol for 3 months or ttc for 3 months. Will be having all negs of pregnancy without baby. Gutted :(

Hi, I have had a mmc, ectopic and a mc. With my ectopic my hcg kept rising and my scans showed nothing, in the end I had to have an exploratory laparoscope as there was no sign of baby anywhere, when they did the laparoscope baby was in my tube and they ha to remove 1/2 my right tube, since this I have gone on to have my rainbow baby - please don't lose faith. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back