Conception psychic

Not to be a sceptic, but a few years ago there was a thread on the forum similar to this. I ended up paying like 3/4 different people for readings.

From memory only one was even close (at the time I read it and thought oh whatever, it was too far in the future!)

None of them were really right...let me see if I can find the thread

I think it depends on who you go see. I have had a reading from a real life psychic who was very good, he told me I would conceive again quickly but not as quickly as I would hope. He told me he felt a cervical problem (just had the d&c done a week before!) He told me that we would move to a 2 storey house with big bay windows at the back, and that someone would delay the contruction badly and it would bring a lot of frustration. We are, at the moment, waiting for an offer from one of the builders and have been waiting since mid January!! The OH is ready to give it up since we really just want to start the construction. He did say though that as soon as the builder hands in their offer, that it will go very quickly. He told me it was going to be a person with short blonde hair and blue eyes. And guess what, she has blonde hair and blue eyes!
So I'm still trying to keep the oh on board since I know it will come soon! He also told me several things about relatives which were also correct. He told I would have a boy next so I will be curious to know whether he was correct!x

I’ve just paid and sent my details through to Suzy for a conception prediction... looking forward to getting the reading through!

After Suzy’s prediction I had another one - they’ve also said September conception !

I’ve had my reading back... apparently conceiving in October, finding out in November and having a baby girl in July 2020. A baby boy will then follow in early 2023.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back