Conception psychic

Apple2018

Reaction score
Hey. Had a reading by Suzy Rayne awhile back that said i would have a boy and conceive in Jume cycle. Just thought i would get another from another person to see what was said! I am a tad bit skeptical with stuff like this but just thought it would be fun. U guys had any? Here is my latest one -

1. What will be the gender of my baby?
I get the gender of boy for you
2. Will i conceive naturally or with what fertility assistance?
I feel baby will be conceived naturally
3. When will i find out that I am pregnant?
You will find out right away that you are pregnant with a missed period
4. When will my baby be born?
Baby will be around 2 weeks premature due to water ruptures 5. Will there be any complications?
Only complications I see is the rupture of waters how ever nothing to worry about
6. How many children will I have?
Just the one pregnancy I am seeing
7. How will the baby's health be?
Baby will be very healthy I am getting the numbers 7 and 11 so around 7lb 11
8. Vaginal or C-Section birth?
This will be a natural vaginal delivery
9. Will I birth twins?
There will be no twins just a single pregnancy
10. Before conception, if unaided, what do i do to make it happen?
Less stress and not to plan this pregnancy itll happen on it's own

You never asked when you would conceive baby will be conceived in September

I had one with Suzy too that says I will conceive in June and find out in July x

I didn't go to a conception psychic per se, but a normal one. He told me that I would conceive quickly after the d&c but not as quickly as I hoped. He sensed a great impatience and told me I should relax and not to let my head down. I conceived 3 months later and did so on a relaxed cycle, no tracking, dtd whenever. He told me it would be a boy so am curious to see if he was right! Still have to wait a few weeks before I find out.
Wishing you good luck and am very interested to see if your predictions come true!x

I went to a Shinto shrine at the start of the trip and drew a ‘very good’ fortune from the drawers. Part of the message was ‘the crescent moon will grow to be full’ and that my wish would come true imminently.

Last edited:
I am tempted to throw in a couple of relaxed attempts but will track until i get my tests from the doctor. I have to say it drives me crazy sometimes and is all i think about! I do really need to chill out!!

I didn't go to a conception psychic per se, but a normal one. He told me that I would conceive quickly after the d&c but not as quickly as I hoped. He sensed a great impatience and told me I should relax and not to let my head down. I conceived 3 months later and did so on a relaxed cycle, no tracking, dtd whenever. He told me it would be a boy so am curious to see if he was right! Still have to wait a few weeks before I find out.
Wishing you good luck and am very interested to see if your predictions come true!x

How do I contact this Suzy?

I love a good reading :)

Just had mine back -

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of September 2019 from a cycle that starts in August. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of June 2020 with attention being paid to the date of the 8th. I can also see another child in your future, a girl, born in the spring of 2022.

Hey. Just got my reading. This is interesting as everyone says i’m going to be pregnant for my wedding which is August 15th 2020 lol

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of December 2019 from a cycle that starts in November. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of August 2020 with attention being paid to the date of the 19th. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.

Hey. Just got my reading. This is interesting as everyone says i’m going to be pregnant for my wedding which is August 15th 2020 lol

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of December 2019 from a cycle that starts in November. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of August 2020 with attention being paid to the date of the 19th. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.
Well if this is anything to go by you might be giving birth down the aisle lol.
I really hope your not waiting until December for your little bean hun xx

Well if this is anything to go by you might be giving birth down the aisle lol.
I really hope your not waiting until December for your little bean hun xx
Me too. It wouldn’t be ideal to be practically giving birth down the aisle. What if I had baby early and missed my wedding. Kind of funny. Fingers crossed it happens soon. Xx

Me too. It wouldn’t be ideal to be practically giving birth down the aisle. What if I had baby early and missed my wedding. Kind of funny. Fingers crossed it happens soon. Xx
I’m glad you see the funny side of it :rotfl:
That would probably be the only reason I would be happy if I missed my wedding haha xx

I’m glad you see the funny side of it :rotfl:
That would probably be the only reason I would be happy if I missed my wedding haha xx
My dad and fiancé are hoping I am heavily pregnant for the wedding. Purely for the photo op of my dad standing in background with a bat or golf club looking menacingly at my oh. I was like thanks. Haha haha xxx

My dad and fiancé are hoping I am heavily pregnant for the wedding. Purely for the photo op of my dad standing in background with a bat or golf club looking menacingly at my oh. I was like thanks. Haha haha xxx

ah lolly im so jelous if your pregnant when married. its what i originally wanted but we opted for the 'be good' route, baby after marriage - now every wedding anniversary feels bad cause its also a ttc anniversary.
id even like picked my pregnant wedding dress. its so annoying looking back...

ah lolly im so jelous if your pregnant when married. its what i originally wanted but we opted for the 'be good' route, baby after marriage - now every wedding anniversary feels bad cause its also a ttc anniversary.
id even like picked my pregnant wedding dress. its so annoying looking back...
Aww bless you i’m sorry. I’ve never done anything the “right way” I’d love to be married then have the baby but coz of my age I was like let’s just go for it. Fingers crossed we all get pregnant soon. I honestly don’t care now if I am in labour going down the aisle. I’ll say I do then run to hospital. That would be very funny turning up at hospital in my wedding dress. I’d be gutted missed out on the food like. Xx

It was Tiffany rose i had eyes on.. its annoying tho! I always said to hubby id like them there in some way. I dunno i guess im glad im married? Haha it dont change too much i cant say id have felt awful being pregnant and getting married tho like some might think you would... In fact i wish i had waited now but then if i had waited not sure we would have ever got married cause looking like ivf & all money would have gone. Swings & Roundabouts!!! :)

It was Tiffany rose i had eyes on.. its annoying tho! I always said to hubby id like them there in some way. I dunno i guess im glad im married? Haha it dont change too much i cant say id have felt awful being pregnant and getting married tho like some might think you would... In fact i wish i had waited now but then if i had waited not sure we would have ever got married cause looking like ivf & all money would have gone. Swings & Roundabouts!!! :)
Yeah exactly. We did think about postponing as we may need ivf but we don’t want to put everything on hold. I really (and he does ) want to get married. We will figure something out if needs be. There’s always option of lots of overtime xx

Hi, I’m new to this. How did u get in contact with Suzy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back