Psychic reading! OMG!

shorty88

Reaction score
Wel ladies I had a reading last night and I was abit optimistic in what would happen if she'd bull shit probe for info an overall b poop!!

How wrong was I!?

She got all my past correct and didn't ask me one single question

Anyway she also said I would conceive within 3months and even told me my best way to catch (on all fours) lol,

I have everything crossed she is right but guess only time will tel!
Would deffo recommend having one done.

Anyway just happy nervous freaked out an wanted to share!
X x x

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Ooooh Shorty! This sounds so promising. I am also a great beliver in this sort of thing and have also seen a phyc. He told me that I would have a little boy the end of this year so if our phyc's are correct, we will be bump buddys!! :dance:

I know that there is a lot of conflicting views around this subject but I have got to say, the man I go to is yet to prove me wrong (after 6 years myself and 12 years my mum!) and is simply amazing. As you said with yours, the only time I spoke to him was to say hello when I walked in and when he asked if I had any questions at the end. In between he simply rambles away.

TTC was making me an insane, emotional wreck so I went about a week before christmas to ask if I would EVER be up the stick! He told me the above before I even had the chance to ask and I am now so much more relaxed/calm/happy and simply waiting for it to happen. I really hope yours gave a little bit of peace to you too! :hug:

Some will say it's stupid to go and get your hopes built up by some random person claiming to have "powers" but I feel so much better after it and if what he says isn't true then so be it. It's that little break from worrying that he has given me that was worth every penny I spent, whether he will be right or not.

I so hope your phyc predicts correctly! Much dust to you shorty! :dust:

I am a skeptic but I hope everything works out for you hun

:dust::dust::dust:

Hun I am a psychic reader and personally would never dream of predicting (which is against UK law by the way as it removes free will and also disappoints many people, sometimes with devastating consequences). Readers who do this on the site I work for get banned from reading the public, it's taken as a serious no no.

I really do hope she is right and by all means try what she suggested but just carry on as you have been and see what happens. Unfortunately there are many people out there who would take a prediction literally and concentrate only on what was said.

Some predictions do come true, I've seen it happen myself but don't just rely on what was suggested :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Really I never knew that baby brain! The past she got right a I said but the future stuff she said to me I can make happen if u get me she said I'd move house an stuff which if I wanted could move tomorrow it's not something I have no control over of you get me! So I am still iffy on the future bit anyway! An will carry on as normal wit ttc journey! But has made me relax more and thinking back to my other bfp which didn't work out years ago I was on all fours the night I conceive then she jogged my memory lol as I had only had sex couple times so an remember it hehe!

Fx we bump buddies huni would b amazing! X x

:hug: I can't wait to see you in tri 1 hunny.....go doggy style!!!! xxxxxxxxx

I went to one when I was 15 weeks pregnant with no bump at all. She picked up my pregnancy immediately and said I'd have a boy born at 35 weeks. Well I had a boy at 36 weeks so not far off ;)

It is freaky how they know!! Woo hoo let's hope she bloody right lol, tri 1 an holiday bump here I come!! X x x

I didn't go to see one as they scare me lol...but my cousin went years ago and the woman said she could see a pregnancy in the next two years and actually mentioned my name. My cousin said well you got that wrong coz she can't have any more kids (so doc told me after blood tests) and left it at that. 18mths later I was preg (with no periods for several mths) sadly I lost baby but thought it weird.

Also a gypsy came to my door years ago and I wasn't interested but she grabbed my hand (scared me to death mind) told me my marriage would fail, I was to become a carer and she could see twins...I pulled my hand away and shut door...very annoyed with her.

4 yrs later my marriage broke down, I become a foster carer and last year I lost twins....weird or what?

Oh yes and another gypsy in town grabbed my hand and told me I was going to have another girl, not sure how she knew I already had one...that was about 3yrs ago mind.

Why do gypsies keep grabbing me telling me things I don't want to know....Gives me the willies...

Oh and my dad has gypsy blood in him maybe that has something to do with it lol

Last edited:
Wow hun, really hope she's right! I do believe in psychics and have had readings in the past :D x x

TeeUK - I got goosebumps reading that! Very freaky deaky indeed!! Sorry to hear bout your mc's :( :dust:

Ive neva had a reading myself but no people who have an have had good results and rubbish ones. FX for you tho shorty lets hope 2012 will be a good year for bfps.

Michelle. x

I hate to put a real downer on things and it's totally off the ttc subject but I went to one with my sister-in-law three months before our wedding, he told me about my wedding and that we where getting married near the sea in the sun which was true, he also told me there would be a great deal off sadness around my wedding.
10 days before we flew away to lanzarote to get married my mothers brother dropped dead on a beach in Spain, his funeral was 2 day before we left to get married, he was like a grandfather to me, his wife could never have kids and he spoilt us rotten he was due to fly out with his wife for our wedding, thankfully his wife came as all my family flew over and she would have been left in Ireland alone, it was ment to be a family reunion along with our wedding, family came from Europe, USA & Austraila I'll never forget the sadness, the one person I wanted with me couldn't come ;-(.....

Not only that but my sister-in-law was told she would be traveling soon for a family occasion and she would suffer a loss before she went, her mother died one week before the wedding that was 3 days after my uncle, her funeral was 3 days before we flew away to get married, she also was to come with my sister-in-law, two funerals within days of our wedding I'll never forget it, between our family & my sister-in-laws we where just devastated we treasured the time we had together and I think it helped us get over the shock but I still cry when I see my wedding pic's and two very special people not in them, everyone done there best on the day and my hubby's family where great, so I've learnt my lesson going to have readings, I don't think I'll ever go again!

He did mention my having babies but it wouldn't be easy, to be honest I've forgotten as after the other stuff coming true I think I've blocked everything else out.

Sorry for the long post !!

Aww sorry to hear ur losses huni an in pretty lucky she never told me anything bad!!
Although I spoke to my step dad that said if my mom carries on the way she is (a piss head by the way) she may end up on the other side! Not sure what way to take it an I haven't told her!!
X x

Aww sorry to hear ur losses huni an in pretty lucky she never told me anything bad!!
Although I spoke to my step dad that said if my mom carries on the way she is (a piss head by the way) she may end up on the other side! Not sure what way to take it an I haven't told her!!
X x

Ive one as well!!! Mother loves her wine a little to much & if I say anything I'm the bad guy so I've given up!!! It's gotten worse since her brother passed, her excuise is she can't sleep, crap!
Aw well they've no idea the damage they are doing.

Mine dont need an excuse lol an hers is brandy!! Won't mind if she was a nice drunk but she is far from that!! But like u im the nasty one an if u try tel her she got a prob Wel look out lol, we haven't spoken since new years eve, due to her nasty drunken ways. An they alway expect us to apologise cuz they don't remember there part in the row!!
I was tempted to call after what I was told but haven't as yet! :-/ x x

Mine dont need an excuse lol an hers is brandy!! Won't mind if she was a nice drunk but she is far from that!! But like u im the nasty one an if u try tel her she got a prob Wel look out lol, we haven't spoken since new years eve, due to her nasty drunken ways. An they alway expect us to apologise cuz they don't remember there part in the row!!
I was tempted to call after what I was told but haven't as yet! :-/ x x

Oh boy I've had nights like that but thankfully it's not all if the time, she just gets silly & can't hold a conversation it crack me & my sis up but the blue eyed boys wouldn't say a word. I phoned our GP when she was due for a check up and he done her fully bloods, he made a point of constrating on her liver function, they where high and he told he that it wasn't from the "odd" glass of wine it was from very heavy drinking. Did it make any difference! NO
I often phone at 6pm and I know shes been tippling away but she would say "I am not" then when I call the next morning she dosen't remember our conversation from the night before!! I won't or can't tell her I'm ttc because when she's fully of vino she'd tell everyone!
Ah sure that's life....

Omg my bro is the blue eyed boy too!! An he does/says no wrong!!
Never mind ay guess these things we just av to deal wit an makes us who we r lol!!
Hope she says of the vino when ur bundle arrives to babysit
Unlike mine witwhich my nephew my sis in law won't even ask her anymore as many occasions she bin too pissed an they had to change there plans!!
Oh well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back