Concentration problems..

Esperanza84

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

AF is due to Saturday and I'm having a really hard time concentrating on work:wall2:

I feel like time is moving in "slow motion" - veeeery slow motion..

I have 25 essays I have to correct before next week but I'm just in here all the time reading, and I really want to take a test ALL the time. Took one this morning, and it was really white:( I'm not focused at all:roll:

My breasts are really big and I have had some pains in my lower stomach, so I have really got my hopes up this time...but I'm really afraid of getting disapointed as well...

Well...just have to wait and see on Saturday...will probably test tomorrow and Saturday...

So what about you girls? Time pasing by slowly for you as well=? Or have I just lost my mind?

It used to pass really slowly, but not so much anymore.

I got my head around the lack of control i have over the situation :)

I just tested every morning and then forgot about it until the next morning.

I don't test all the time now but i've accepted my fate ;)

That's a good idea! Will try not to think about it untill tomorrow when I test!

Tanks!

Hi ladies!

AF is due to Saturday and I'm having a really hard time concentrating on work:wall2:

I feel like time is moving in "slow motion" - veeeery slow motion..

I have 25 essays I have to correct before next week but I'm just in here all the time reading, and I really want to take a test ALL the time. Took one this morning, and it was really white:( I'm not focused at all:roll:

My breasts are really big and I have had some pains in my lower stomach, so I have really got my hopes up this time...but I'm really afraid of getting disapointed as well...

Well...just have to wait and see on Saturday...will probably test tomorrow and Saturday...

So what about you girls? Time pasing by slowly for you as well=? Or have I just lost my mind?

I dont want to get your hopes up or anything, but this is a common symptom of pregnancy, I called it pregnancy head...loool - Is it like a fuzzy feeling?

I got that alot with my first, and have been getting it alot recently - its like a stoned - not quite there feeling.

:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back