Compensation - would you accept this?

no way dont take it..complain again..as there isnt a shop near you i'd say you want a cheque instead!
even if it isnt the companys fault and its down to quality control in the factory.its still the companys responsibility, they have a say over quality control measures..dont let them fob you off by just accepting it as one of them things..thats really disgusting! ugh
my mate got 10 grand because she found a piece of a pencil in her burger from a crappy burger chain..they said they wouldnt do anything so she sued them!

I wouldn't accept it - they might as well have given you a blank piece of paper....what use is it to you :shakehead:

The above posters have it right, ask for cheque explaining why the voucher is no good, and explaining how disappointed you were with their response and failure to deal the matter appropriately :shakehead: I don't think you'd get much more £ but you never know?

Let us all know how you get on - good luck :hug:

i dont think id get thousands of £ ethier im just really anoyed that they were cheeky enough to send a gift voucher for there shop. The product was the shops own and as for the letter they send they said it was a one off but didnt seem like they were going to investigate any other product :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back