• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Common...

emma28

Reaction score
We've chose our name and it's........Abigail! What do you think?
Not 100% yet though, I'm a bit worried how many other little people have this name, when no-one else has Jonah....Although it is the ONE name DH has said yes to!!!
How many of you know someone with a baby Abigail?

Thanks for your replies :)

I know one little girl with the name Abbie, but im not sure if Abigail is her full name.
i think its a lovely name. It is popular but not the most popular :D .

Hiya, I think its a lovely name.

I don't know anyone called that, don't think it is a common name at all.

I know an Abigail my age, and a friend of mine had a baby girl Abigail about 6 weeks ago, but otherwise I don't think it's too common and it's a nice pretty name :) Jonah is also a cool name :)

Thanks guys, that's not bad I suppose....but how many boys do you know called Jonah? See what I mean?

Everyone thinks I'm being silly about it, guess I am really :think:

Love it!!!!!!!!!!

If ever we have a girl i would like Abigail Sarah - after my Grandma.

I know a 7 year old called Abby but i don't think it is too common - i run a kids club and out of 200 kids none of them are called Abby, Abbey or Abigail

My 5 yr old neice is Abigail, and she shares her name with one other in her class.

I don't think it's common, it's a lovely name :D

I've never known a single Abigail. I think it's VERY uncommon in Canada, not that that matters much... :shock:

I've only ever taught one Abbie who must be about 8 now. Know another Abi but she's my age.

I've never taught an Abigail in 8 years in the North East. A friend of a friend named her baby Abigail last year and my best friend is called Abigail. I don't think it is too common at all. It is a great name.

ur not stupid man!!!

i love the name but u know i think u should call her Cherie :D

how many people u know called Cherie??

I went to school with a a Abigail but thats it don't know anyone else with that name :D

Its lovely :hug:

My niece is Abigail but she's 11. The only baby Abigail I know is a little girl at my mother & baby group. She's 18 months old.

i only kno one abigail, my cousin. we call her abi or abs tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back