Comfiest maternity trousers?

mum's the word

Reaction score
I'd like to hear any reccomendations on maternity trousers that stay put!

I have several pairs from next, a couple of asda, one mothercare and a few non-maternity stretch ones but my belly just hangs out over most of them and I spend all day yanking them up!
I have a big belly anyway so I'm pretty self-conscious and hate it when I have to reveal myself to pull my trousers back up over the bump!
Maybe I need dungarees or braces! Hope you can help-thanks in advance. x

I have some from H&M, theyre over the bump ones, but they have a tie up bit round the waist that sits under the bump - I think they are my most comfy pair - they stay up cos you tie them up, but theyre not tight over your bump as that part is stretchy jersey material.

The comfiest I've got is a pair of needle-stripe trousers for the office which I got in the Dotty P. Sale. Most of Dotty P. stuff is really comfy anyway. Sadly don't have much choice here in York anyway as neither H&M nor Gap have maternity departments, so I'm stuck with Topshop (nice, but pricey), D.P. and New Look

Comfiest pair i have are black strtchy over bump.

Got under the bump jeans but im wishing they were over bump as i have to howk them up all the time

I dished out loads of money on maternity trousers, only to find that a pair of cheap leggings and the pair from Peacocks (at £15) were the most comfortable!

If you go on the Peacocks website, I'd recommend their jeans. They're reaslly stretchy and go OVER the bump rather than under it (sometimes they can dig in to the bottom of your bump if you have the under bump cut trousers :( )

xxx

i have some E-vie ones that sound similar to H&M they are so comfie i got 2 pairs and wear them all the time. They were only about £6 or £7 a pair too :D

I had 2 great pairs from new look, the bigger stores have a maternity part, i found every time i went there was a sale on and i pick up fab maternity clothes for £4 - £5.

Anything that went over my bump was comfy. I did find that when it was very hot over the bump was too warm but the weather is cooler now so wuld be OK. Leggings were great also. Under the bump stuff kept falling down and I kept getting a builders bum :oops: .

I had a pair of black trousers for work from M&S and a pair of over the bump (jersey panel) jeans also from there that were incredibly comfortable. Couldn't stand any of the under the bump stuff as it dug in.

I bought some under the bump trousers from Next and Dorothy Perkins which were around £30 :roll: Only to discover that a pair of stretchy over the bump ones from Peacocks were the most comfiest by far and only cost me a tenner :cheer: I also got some jeans from Peacocks that are great and were only £15 :cheer:

Cheers girls!
I didn't want to fork out any more money unless I was going to get good wear out of them. Under-the bump don't seem to suit anyone from your comments.
Some people put style over comfort-not me anymore!! :wink:

I loved the jeans from Mamas & Papas, under the bump and over the bump, they were all very comfy until the end 8)

If you have the money i would suggest going to a mamas an papas store and buying some of their jeans - they are amazing and gorgeous and worth every penny!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back