Come on symptoms where the heck are you??

Melly+2

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any symptoms lying about, if ya have ill take em cause mine dont seem to wana visit me :rotfl:

Afraid I haven't seen any. At least you're not suffering from morning sickness :) I seem to have lost all my symptoms atm as well.

I still have some tiredness you can have!! But I think that might be partly due to having a nearly 3 year old to run round after!!

i didnt get any symptoms until i was 8 weeks, so there is still time yet!!!!

Hey Everyone!...im new here, ive just registered today.

I have no symptoms at all. I went to the chemist today to get a second test because i was sure the first one i took on Tuesday must of been wrong!... but it was positive too!
This is my third pregnancy, i had morning sickness before my period was even due with my other two children.

Hope my ticker works!

x

sometimes I think that all the horror stories that are out there are just there to scare us....!!

I'm sure there are some women who have awful pregnany symptoms but for 95% of the girls on here the pregnancy horrors are not half as bad as they are expecting.

I was expecting it to be awful and for the first 14 weeks I just felt quesy all the time, I was sick about sick times and I was dizzy and lightheadedness for a while.

lol wondered who you were for a minute then mel :D
dont worry hun i was like you no symptoms and couldnt wait to get some then just before 6 weeks mine hit 10 fold :( sickness tiredness dizzyness the lot ive hardly got off sofa since now you are welcome to some of mine if you want them lol xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back