Come on baby.... Move!!

Maybe_mummy

Reaction score
Ohhh ok im being impatient or worrying maybe for nothing but I just want to feel something that I know is my baby moving or even a little kick or something. Sometimes I think I feel movement but then Im not sure. LOL I have my 20 week scan on Monday and just want to see that bubs is ok. Am i going crazy?? :eh::lol:

I take it you've tried everything? Poking it, warm bath etc? I was once told (about something completely off topic) that when we look for something too hard we always miss it. I reckon you'll get an almighty kick as you walk into the scan room xxxxxxxxxx

some people dont start to feel anything til about 22 weeks hon....so dont worry xx

Im sure u will start feelin baby soon. Scan will put your mind at ease that everything is ok.

I am 19 weeks +1 and feel pretty much the same so don't worry you aren't on your own.....I have my scan on Tuesday i'm not looking forward to it at all just want to get it over with and know that everything is alright...........good luck with your scan and i'm sure we will both start feeling movement soon.

Hi girls,

Thanks I know Im probably worrying over nothing but would I just need some reassurance. Roll on Monday I say. My belly is growing and all other signs look good but I dont know still a worry wart, perhaps its my big belly that is blocking out the kicks! LOL

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back