Baby moving

Tillytots

Reaction score
Ok tell me what you think...

I have been feeling baby since week 15, only little movements but not flutters. The midwife didnt believe me, she said its far too early. Now I can actually feel baby properly twist inside and I can also feel movement from the outside and actually watch my tummy move :shock: Earlier bubs twisted over which felt quite a bit of pressure from inside and then my tummy was bulging on the left side so Im presuming it was its bum or something :shock: Im only 18 weeks - does this strike anyone as odd or have you felt movement quite so early?? The kicks dont feel hard or hurt but they are enough to move my tummy. Dont get me wrong, its nice but its just how everyone says you cannot possibly be feeling baby quite so soon is making me paranoid

x

you do look big though.... perhaps you're further on than thought??
oh but then you've had your 12 week scan... so not sure :think: lol

you're lucky to be feeling it so early on.. i didnt feel anything until 22 weeks :(

I first felt my son when I was 14 weeks pregnant and had proper, belly moving movements about 18 weeks!!! Id say that if you can feel it then you can feel it!! Have these people got your baby in their tummy?!?! NO!

be warned though, Ben was a 10lb so hopefully its not something thats linked to large babies!!!! :D

Tilly are you sure theres only one in there and your dates are right because you have an impressive bump too. :rotfl:

I first felt movements around 17 weeks and a week later i was getting little kicks and now i get proper kicks.

You know your own body better than your midwife so i would say you just seem to advance quicker than others everyone is different. I would just enjoy it. :cheer: :cheer:

I keep thinking Im further on than I think too but then 12 week scan says not... :think: Il ask them to double check for an extra baby in 2 weeks at my next scan :lol:

soulem said:
I first felt my son when I was 14 weeks pregnant and had proper, belly moving movements about 18 weeks!!! Id say that if you can feel it then you can feel it!! Have these people got your baby in their tummy?!?! NO!

be warned though, Ben was a 10lb so hopefully its not something thats linked to large babies!!!! :D

LOL - 10lb *crosses legs*

Im glad Im not alone in feeling baby early though, Im going to enjoy it while its nice and gentle :cheer:

Tillytots said:
I keep thinking Im further on than I think too but then 12 week scan says not... :think: Il ask them to double check for an extra baby in 2 weeks at my next scan :lol:

That would be such a shock. Have you got a doppler?

yes definately enjoy it whilst it's gentle, by week 22 it hurts :rotfl:

Tillytots bless you hun you are not going mad, i posted on the first tri board at just under 12 weeks as i had felt the baby and noone would beleive me, at my 12 week scan the sonographer was amazed that i could tell her when the baby was moving and kicking and she could verify this from the piccie on the screen. I felt like i was going mad and it was such a releif to know that i wasn't.

To be honest the baby isnt much stronger in his / her kicks now but i love feeling it , it makes me giggle.

I felt DD at 14-15 weeks and this one at 11+4 weeks which is actually the earliest i have ever heard of. But its true!

Our pregnancies are so simliar its funny....... :rotfl: Maybe we'll end up picking the same name.......

bless you hun
if you can feel it then good for you
it may well be that you have thin skin or something ?
manda xx

Sarah I'm so glad you've said this, my bubs is exactly the same :shock: I thought I was going mad imagining it or something. My belly actually moves...Maybe we're having big babies :lol:

Hun, if you can feel it then you can feel it! Every pregnancy is different - and in your case that means you've felt more movement sooner than the rest of us. It seems to me that people telling you that you can't be feeling your baby when you know that you are is a bit like if someone said you couldn't be pregnant if you weren't sick in first trimester :rotfl:
Unless you have a giant worm living in your stomach that they missed on the scan. Or it's an alien. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sorry, I'm getting very silly. Don't you worry - just enjoy :D

kalia said:
Hun, if you can feel it then you can feel it! Every pregnancy is different - and in your case that means you've felt more movement sooner than the rest of us. It seems to me that people telling you that you can't be feeling your baby when you know that you are is a bit like if someone said you couldn't be pregnant if you weren't sick in first trimester :rotfl:
Unless you have a giant worm living in your stomach that they missed on the scan. Or it's an alien. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sorry, I'm getting very silly. Don't you worry - just enjoy :D

AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! You said the W word :shock: *runs away* its my phobia :shhh:

lol seriously sarah?? those w things they are great i love them :)
i had a mate who was scared of them i used to have to pick them up off the path so she could walk past lol
manda xx

omg, omg, omg - You love them?! :puke:

they scare the hell out of me, I know its irrational that something so small freaks me out so much but if someone got one near me I could quite possibly stab them, it makes me hysterical and hyperventilate :rotfl: I even have nightmares about them that my bed is full of them. I cant walk over them if they're on the path...I hate going out when it rains because they come out!! :shock:

Eeeeeeeeeuuuuuwwww lololol

xx

lol!!! I really hate them too, my brother used to dig them up and dangle them infront of me, I can't eat Heinz spagetti beacuse it reminds me of them!!!!!

manda224 said:
lol seriously sarah?? those w things they are great i love them :)

But the kind that live in your stomach and breath by popping it's head out of your butt when you're asleep are not so great :lol: I remember seeing a programme once where a guy purposely grew a tapeworm and filmed it after it come out :puke:

you have allways had quite a big bump for your EDD so maybe your bubz is a biggen :) if you feel baby move then you are feeling the baby move i felt the baby move at around 16 weeks and by 18 weeks it was deff the baby. :)

I felt flutters last tuesday (27th November) and definately felt popping sensation last night - twice in fact. I think everyone is different. My GP told me she felt bubbles about 12 weeks so wasn't surprised when i said i had felt things last week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back