colostrum

cinnamon81

Reaction score
hmmm now this might be tmi, but the oh and i were having sex this morning, and he stopped halfway through saying "eew, your boobs are leaking" :shock:

so i had a look and a bit of a prod, and right enough, there was icky bright yellow stuff oozing out :oops:

i've been to the shops and bought breastpads but i didn't think i'd leak this early!! Checked my pregnancy book and it says that some women do leak colostrum this early, but it also says its a straw like or pale yellow colour? My nipples looked like i'd squuezed hot dog mustard onto them :oops: :puke:

Is this normal or am i a freak?

:rotfl: sorry. don't mean to laugh, was the idea of your OH seeing it. Lol. Mine have been leaking for a few weeks now. Not a lot but a bit here and there.

My OH asked me the other day whether breastmilk could be made into cheese (he didn't want some, he was just curious, lol)

:rotfl: eew breastmilk cheese :rotfl:

i wasn't that grossed out but my OH looked repulsed and wouldn't cuddle me until i'd wiped it off :shakehead: had a bit of a negative effect on the lovemaking too :|

i remeber that stuff from when my friend had it! she showed us and i was a bit freaked, i totally forgot about it untill i read this thread!

yep ive been havin the custard experience as well :shock:

lol, we joke about my boobs leaking atm, but i dont think he'd take it well either!
I have warned him there is a chance he'll notice them lekaing before i do during sex etc and luckily he's not someone who's grossed out too easily, though i think it may be different when the yuckiness is from me lol

Mine started at 15 weeks with my son and about 16 weeks with this one. It's lovely isn't it? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back