Colostrum

charlene09

Reaction score
Is it not to early for colostrum? I'm only 26 weeks tomorrow xx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think some people leak from early on, nothing to worry about. I did leak a little when I was about 20 weeks with my lb and this time round I've noticed some crusty (sorry, very gross and probs tmi) residue on my nipples. I assume it's dried colostrum! I'm 24 weeks btw x

No I started leaking a tiny tiny before then x

I already seem to have it and I'm only 5+4, lol. I recently stopped breastfeeding so it is probably because of that but it does seem to be colostrum and not milk. I had it prety early in my 1st pregnancy too.

Mine is clear or whitish but it's such a tiny amount I don't need pads on. Hut it does leave a tiny mark on my bra.x

It's yellow... I thought that didn't come through till baby was born. X

Mines yellow.

its normal to get it while pregnant. Dw your body will make plenty more after baby is born

Oh god, not looking forward to leaky tits before the baby :shock:
Can you feel it coming out :sick:

Oh god, not looking forward to leaky tits before the baby :shock:
Can you feel it coming out :sick:

Haha no! Before baby mine just seem to leak if i lean on them and its thick colostrum so no squirting milk just yet lol x

Mine did it from around 26 weeks in last pregnancy. I remember once, I popped a breast pad in in the morning and by the evening it had turned solid with dried colostrum, needless to say i carried a spare pair for a change half way through the day after that x

No it only comes out when I lean on them or drop my phone on my tit (like last night for example) lmao

It's yellow... I thought that didn't come through till baby was born. X

You dont get milk until a couple of days agter the baby is born. Colostrum starts around mid pregnancy but only in tiny amounts usually.

Last edited:
I started leaking at 26 weeks with S but no sign just yet of leaking this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back