Colostrum already?!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
My boobs have been really sore over the past few days, i thought it was because of the wrong size bra I had been wearing but when i woke up this morning I noticed my left one was leaking colostrum. Im sure this didnt happen this early with Adam, is it normal for this to happen at 18weeks? x x

Anyone know if this is normal as my boobs are so sore? x x

I've no idea Hun, mine didn't leak until after birth maybe contact your Midwife? xx

I've had the same. My boobs get sharp pains in them now and then. Afterwards I get a bit of leakage!

Thanks ZMD and Traci.

Traci, i havent had sharp pains its more like a throbbing pain and if i catch them with my arm by accident i just want to cry. When did yours start hunny? x x

I just get like stabbing pains. They're also painful if DH even lays one finger on them!! Had it for a couple of weeks I think. Its so unattractive! Lol

Mine have leaked from 18 weeks. Especially at night and it started with my left one and now both do x

I;m not sure chick, but I think I've seen other posts on here about ladies getting colostrum this early xx I've not had any, but I'm not sure if thats because this is my first xx Maybe it's happened sooner cause you've already had adam xx

Thanks for you replies ladies, i hope OH doesnt want any funny business tonight, i think i would scream if he touched them! x x

I was reading last week that some people get it at 18 weeks, didn't get it til into Tri3 with first and haven't had at all yet with this one. I did have very very sore boobs around 9/10 weeks which dissapeared but seem to have returned over the last week

Thanks for the info littlemiss :) as soon as I got in from work i got changed into my jarmies, they are alot more comfortable after wearing a bra all day x x

hey m2a, i started leaking at 16 weeks with my first and am leaking again already with this one, mine are sore too dont think its anything to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back