Collier said Mam Ma :-)

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Today Collier looked at me and said Mam Ma then Mam Mam clear as a bell so no mistaking it :D im so chuffed :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Colliers so pleased with himself hes been saying it all day, every time i go out the room and ome back not that i mind he can carry on :dance:
Im soooooooo proud of my little boy (and he said me not Da Da first ) and he said MAM not MUM

My boy knows he's part Geordie 8) :D :D :D

James is now saying Da Da at every oportunity bless him :hug: Im sure he will say it soon my boy is so clever :D

Go on Collier!! Check him out, clever little thing :)

Im still waitng.. I just know nana or Dada is going to be 1st...!! :pray: for mum

Hey, congratulations!

I'll bring L round in three months and Collier can have words with her ;)

Nice one Collier!! Iz can say mamama but i dont think its actually aimed at me :? although she DID GIVE ME A KISS last night!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ONly one mind you, but it was deffo a kiss :cry: :cheer: bless her :D

Yay!!!

DD said mama and hugged me the other day and my friend was very impressed so I had to explain that it was just a noise to her, she doesn't have a label for me yet :lol: She likes to cough at me in a happy way though :rotfl:

Yay Collier! :dance:
It's magic when they start saying your name!

Awww that's fab, well done Collier :D
I can't wait to hear Ma Ma for the 1st time :D

Go Collier what a clever little boy!

I'm a Mammy and not a Mummy too!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members