colief users

michelle35uk

Reaction score
how do you prepare your los bottles,im giving colief a go to see if it helps my los gripey tummy when feeding and im in a muddle on how to prepare bottles lol x

I prepare my bottles in advance and pop them in the fridge, I put 2 drops in each bottle as I'm preparing them, 4 drops if the bottle is to be used within 4 hours, hope that makes sense xx

I just bung 4 drops in when i make up her bottle (I make them up fresh). Sometimes I can pre-empt her waking a do it in advance but not always

When I used it I was the same as the other ladies-depended on what time I had but tended to make in advance. Its a faff. Are u finding a difference? xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Do you not need to have the drops in the bottle for a few hours before you give it to baby? xx

it says half an hour in warmed milk.

we used to make a bottle, put it in, then go and change her and try to stop her screaming for as close to half an hour as we could!

sometimes she just got the bottle straight away though. Its an enzyme that breaks down the milk, so I figure it would do the same in her tummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back