colic? helppp :'(

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
my lo wont stop crying, mainly in evening but in day too,

i've tried Dentinox, infacol gripe water, warm bath, i'm boobiefeeding, he generally doesnt bring up much wind, 1burp per feed, i do wind him till i get one, and carry on for short while after too..

any suggestions please, i cant cope with the constant crying seing him upset :'( xx

colycynth crystals from boots. I used them for Joe. They are a homeopathic remedy and will make baby fart like a trumpet.

lauramumof2 said:
colycynth crystals from boots. I used them for Joe. They are a homeopathic remedy and will make baby fart like a trumpet.

i'm off to boots hehe, my LO trumps alot, but more the better, how much are they? how do u use it? xx thx hun xx :hug:

hiya hun, my little boy is the same (must be the name) i asked my HV if it was colic but she said probably not and that 95 per cent of babies have a crying time (mainly evenings). im using infacol and im also giving him 2 feeds quite close together. one at 5ish and one at 6ish and that seems to have sorted him out to a certain extent. im also giving him a bath. let me know how you get on with the fart crystals.

Claire x

p,s you are doing a cracking job with the breastfeeding xx

nori said:
hiya hun, my little boy is the same (must be the name) i asked my HV if it was colic but she said probably not and that 95 per cent of babies have a crying time (mainly evenings). im using infacol and im also giving him 2 feeds quite close together. one at 5ish and one at 6ish and that seems to have sorted him out to a certain extent. im also giving him a bath. let me know how you get on with the fart crystals.

Claire x

p,s you are doing a cracking job with the breastfeeding xx

awww claire thank you :hug: :hug:

i'm comin down with bug agan, my immune system never been so bad, hopefully nip to boots tonite. my lo jus did the biggest burp and now asleep?? could get used to this hehe, maybe dentinox takes while to work, i know infacol does xxxx

My LO cried from late afternoon to when we went to bed at first and we were convinced it was colic. Infacol did seem to ease things slightly but it was only around 8 weeks or so that we discovered it was probably down to hunger and overtiredness. From then on I pretty much breastfed him all evening (with burping breaks) and tried to make sure he napped loads during the day. :D

charlotteheys85 said:
lauramumof2 said:

i'm off to boots hehe, my LO trumps alot, but more the better, how much are they? how do u use it? xx thx hun xx :hug:

We used these too and they worked wonders. I was breastfeeding.

You let them disolve on their tongue before a feed. They are little balls :D

We also use Infacol which worked.

Infacol worked for us but you have to give it EVERY feed otherwise it doesnt work properly, also Colief worked for us but its a pain in the bum & expensive! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back