Coil removal query

BabyMaker

Reaction score
Hi everyone:wave:
Congratulations on your pregnancies! Hope I will join you very soon. We have just started ttc #2 and I hope you dont mind me posting my query here as well as in the TTC board.
I had the Mirena coil for just over 3 years. On 31st July I had some spotting (along with some acne and generally acting like a b*tch) so assumed it was the time of my period. I had the coil removed last Friday (14th Aug) and had a bit of spotting afterwards. On Saturday and Sunday I had very painful what felt like ovulation pains (only on my right side) and looking at my calendar it was roughly 14 days after my so called period. So DH and I did lots of BD'ing over the weekend hoping we'd be in with a chance to catch so soon. However, last night I started bleeding. It's light and mainly when I wipe (tmi!) but it is red. I assume its too soon for implantation bleed? but surely too soon for the next period?!
Has anyone been through this and still turned out to be pregnant? Should I count today as CD1? Questions questions questions.... Any Mirena coil stories would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading:)
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back