Co-sleeping?!

I had been co sleeping untill she fell out of the bed :shock:
I had my arm out but somehow she rolled off, she screamed and I felt so guilty.
Luckily she was ok but it put me off doing it again.

theres a section on co-sleeping on this morning at 11.30 today

sparky said:
theres a section on co-sleeping on this morning at 11.30 today

i think i might get angry watching this and am wondering whether i should bother :think: :think: its a co-sleeping writer versus claire byam cook; well, the latter is from the GF school of parenting so we all know how that's going to go :wall:

in fact i know a couple of people who called in claire byam-cook to help with bf-ing in the early days; they paid her a lot of money only to both be told to give up and move to formula :shock: :shock: we found this out when both girls started talking at my breast-feeding cafe, having ignored the expensive and useless advice of ms byam-cook, and sought help elsewhere. i don't have much time for the woman now. :talkhand: :talkhand:

she used to give advice in the Junior baby magazine (she might still do so) and it was very poor advice. Speaks volumes as any breastfeeding expert knows that co-sleeping is an invaluable way to get breastfeeding supplied.

And here is a gratitous co-sleeping pic (this was when Cally was about 3-4 hours old)

Image047-1.jpg

gorgeous pic beanie :hug: :hug:

am watching this morning now - :wall: :wall: :wall: at aemon holmes and c b-c. FFS!!!

Oh i missed this morning, :wall: what was the co-sleeping part about, was it for or against it??xx

im so glad we did co-sleeping, it undoubtedly ensured i could continue breast feeding when the GP's were telling me to switch to formular :evil:

I was equally glad to get little un into the habit of going to sleep by himself and am happy to have some time to really relax without him in the bed and then in the early hours, ill bring him in with me. I guess as he naturally (I hope and pray!)starts to sleep through, he'll spend longer and longer in his own bed.

Jack usually goes to bed (his own) around 7-8pm he used to wake for a final feed at around 10 but hes dropped that. He was waking at 2am but not hungry, so started bringing him in our bed to get him to sleep but i would drop off too. This has carried on, but hes waking later and later to get in bed (never feeds in the night) and wasnt until 5 am now! Ive tried gettinghim to sleep and putting him back but he just wakes again. im hopinh he carries it on getting later and eventually sleeps through til 7-8am, nearly there :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back